Punjab postal Circle Recruitment 2020-2021 apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks Post
Punjab postal recruitment 2020-21 Notification officially out now on 10-11-2020. The Interested candidates from Punjab state or anywhere from India who passed 10th Qualification and are now waiting for jobs in Punjab post office 2020. We have good news for You.
Punjab cycle-3 post office recruitment has released 516 vacancies for the posts of Dak Sevak, GDS, Assistant branch post master, Branch Post master. The eligible candidates check the details of the related GDS posts such as age limit, Qualification, Salary, Notification PDF, application fee, selection procedure etc.
All the eligible candidates that are waiting for the BUMPER vacancy to be released by in India postal circle can apply for 516 GDS vacancies in India post office Recruitment 2020.
Updated on: 12-11-2020: Online registration started from 12-11-2020 to 11-12-2020 (Extended up to 14-12-2020)
516 Vacancies OUT in 2020 @Punjab Postal Circle
Punjab Postal circle (India Post office Department) out Job notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks for the filling up various vacant posts under 3 different post category. Below we shared posts detail and eligible criteria detail. So read complete detail before going for online submission of the application form at appost.in on or before last date.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dav Sevak
Category wise vacancy detail
- EWS 32
- OBC 105
- PWD-A 00
- PWD-B 01
- PWD-C 11
- PWD-DE 00
- SC 137
- ST 000
- UR 230
Apply Online for GDS job at Punjab Postal Circle recruitment 2020-2021
The candidates who are eligible or willing to apply for GDS vacancy can apply for the 516 posts in the department of Punjab Post office 2020 also offers carrier opportunities for the eligible candidates for the various post in 2020 at various states in India.
The candidates with minimum 10th passed aged between 18-40 years and must have computer knowledge can apply for the GDS post from their official website in 2020.
Punjab GDS Job Profile
- DAK SEVAK Job Profile
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) Job Profile
The Job Profile of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) Job Profile
The Job Profile of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
|Starting date to apply– 12-10-2020
Last date to apply-11-12-2020
|Application fee-Rs 100 for General/OBC/EWS
No fee for SC/ST/SH/Female candidates
|Pay Scale for GDS post-Rs 10,000 – Rs 12000|
GDS Application submission procedure
Candidate who requires to make the
payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the
offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
Incomplete form or incomplete documents or unsigned form will be rejected.
Please check your application form and attested documents before sending for not got rejected.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification. iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
Punjab Postal CIRCLE APPOST.IN Apply Online Link
Important points to Remember
- Do not staple the photograph, paste it on the application form.
- Only attested documents will be accept.
- The application form that reaches after last last will be rejected.
- Unsigned or incomplete form will be rejected.
- Please check your application form before submitting.
- Post and salary is negotiable.
- Please visit official website before going to apply for the job.
Punjab post office GDS Recruitment 2020-2021
India post office recruitment has released 516 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Eligible candidates who are eligible for the post office job can apply from our office website i.e appost.in or to find direct link youu can visit our website i.e indiapostrecruitment.in and found all related information for the vacancies.
For any dought or query comment in our comment section, our team is always available for helping you
For more latest Post office jobs please visit our website-