Odisha postal Circle Recruitment 2020-2021 apply for Dak Sevaks, BPM, ABPM Post
Odisha postal recruitment 2020-21 The candidates from Odisha state who are 10th pased and are now waiting for jobs in Odisa post office 2020. We have good news for you.
Odisha post office recruitment has released 2060 vacancies for the posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. The eligible candidates check the details of the related GDS posts such as age limit, Qualification, Salary, Notification PDF, application fee,selection procedure etc.
All the eligible candidates that are waiting for the BUMPER vacancy to be released by in India postal circle can apply for 2060 vacancies in India post office Recruitment 2020.
2060 Vacancies released in 2020 @Odisha Postal Circle
Odisha Postal circle (India Post office) out Job notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks for the filling up various vacant posts under 3 different post category. Below we shared posts detail and eligible criteria detail. So read complete detail before going for online submission of the application form at appost.in on or before last date.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dav Sevak
Category wise vacancy detail
- EWS 206
- OBC 217
- PWD-A 7
- PWD-B 19
- PWD-C 26
- PWD-DE 4
- SC 289
- ST 429
- UR 863
Apply Online for GDS job at Odisha Postal Circle recruitment 2020-2021
The candidates who are eligible or willing to apply for GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) vacancy can apply for the 2060 posts in the department of Odisha Post office 2020 also offers carrier opportunities for the eligible candidates for the various post in 2020 at various states in India.
The candidates with minimum 10th passed aged between 18-40 years and must have computer knowledge can apply for the postman/mail guard post from their official website in 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Post man/mail guard 2020
Educational and other Qualification for Post man/mail guard
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
Age limit for the post of Post man/mail guard
- 18-40 years as on 1-September-2020
Sl.No. Category Permissible age
1. Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
3. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation*
4. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) 10 years*
5. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC 13 years*
6. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years*
Note-the application fee is paid through e-payment by the name of CPMG staff Odisha at any post office in India by challan.
Salary per month
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
BPM – Rs.12,000/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
BPM – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Any where in Odisha Post office
Starting Date of Application Form – 1-09-2020
Closing Date of Application Form – 30-09-2020
Essential Document carries before going to submission of application form
- 10th certificate
- proof of date of birth
- driving license
- computer diploma certificate
- category certificate
- recent passport size photograph
Odisha GDS Job Profile
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) Job Profile
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) Profile
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- DAK SEVAK Job Profile
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS
GDS Application submission procedure
Fill all the fields of the application form with attested documents and Sent the application form with all attested documents in an envelope on the address ie Assistant director,staff,chief post master-General,107 Mall Road Haryana circle,Ambala cantt-133001 by speed post.
Incomplete form or incomplete documents or unsigned form will be rejected.
Please check your application form and attested documents before sending for not got rejected.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification. iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
Odisha Postal CIRCLE APPOST.IN Apply Online Link
Important points to Remember
- Do not stapple the photograph, paste it on the application form.
- Only attested documents will be accept.
- Application form that reach after last last will be rejected.
- Unsigned or incomplete form will be rejected.
- Pheck your application form before submitting.
- Post and salary is negotiable.
- Please visit official website before going to apply for the job.
Odisha post office Recruitment 2020
India post office recruitment has released 2060 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), BPM, ABPM.
Eligible candidates who are eligible for the post office job can apply from our office website i.e appost.in or to find direct link youu can visit our website i.e indiapostrecruitment.in and found all related information for the vacancies.
For any dought or query comment in our comment section, our team is always available for helping you
For more latest Post office jobs please visit our website-